28th April, 2021
We are seeking a data driven marketer who can drive automation campaigns across our digital platforms, ensuring the execution, analysis and ongoing optimization of supporter journeys.
Let’s talk about you
You will thrive as the Marketing Automation Specialist if you have:
Let’s talk about your next role
- a bachelor’s degree in digital marketing or related field
- demonstrated experience across marketing technology platforms, primarily in executing cross channel campaigns (eg email and SMS), particularly Marketing Cloud
- experience in automating emails using Journey Builder and triggered email as well as other tools and applications within the Marketing Cloud suite
- proven technical aptitude to leverage Salesforce data to optimize automation and personalise via segmentation and analysis of Salesforce data
- experience in tracking of data in Marketing Cloud and the development, customization and management of dashboards
In this role, you will be responsible for:
About Caritas Australia
- managing Caritas Australia’s digital automation platforms, leveraging real-time insights to maximise engagement and success of campaigns
- analysing and interpreting supporter data and providing advice to support decision-making, work-flows and supporter up-sell and retention strategies
- executing the end-to-end campaign process by building, testing and deploying campaigns
- managing the Marketing Cloud platform and any issues that arise
- tracking campaign activity and reporting on automation performance, providing insights and recommendations that improve efficiencies and the supporter experience
- continuously looking for opportunities to automate current systems and processes to improve campaigns
Caritas Australia is the Catholic agency for international humanitarian relief and development in Australia. Through relationships with the Church, partners and communities in Africa, Asia, the Pacific and Australia, Caritas Australia helps to end poverty, promote justice and uphold dignity.
Our programs promote the good of every person regardless of their religious, political or cultural beliefs. We envisage a world in which children, women and men most vulnerable to extreme poverty and injustice are agents of their own change and architects of their own development.
Sounds like you?
That’s a good sign! In return for your energy and ideas, we offer genuine flexible work/life balance.
We always support a safe, healthy, engaging and productive working environment for all employees and workers, whether that be in your home, an office or a combination of both.
We are a not-for-profit, so we offer a range of benefits. You can find more out here: https://www.caritas.org.au/about/careers/work-with-us
Learn more about Caritas Australia, our work and how we’re making a difference at: https://www.caritas.org.au/
We welcome people with different skills, and life experiences and encourage individuals from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please submit your application including your cover letter and CV by COB 11 May 2021. We will be interviewing as applications come through, so please don’t delay in submitting yours.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Our commitment to safeguarding
At Caritas Australia, we recognise the personal dignity and rights of all people, especially children and vulnerable adults towards whom we have a special responsibility. If you are offered this position, you will be required to undergo relevant background checks, including police checks and reference checks. If the position requires a Working with Children Check or foreign police check, it is your responsibility to obtain one before starting work. You will also be required to sign our Code of Conduct which includes a section on Professional Behaviour Standards for the Protection of Children and Vulnerable Adults as well as to abide by our safeguarding policies.
Our commitment to diversity
At Caritas Australia, we support an inclusive and diverse workforce. In particular we encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants for all advertised positions.
Apply For Job