16th April, 2021
We are seeking a colleague who has strong direct marketing experience, ideally in supporter retention or loyalty programs, and experience with donor journeys.
Let's talk about you
You will thrive as our Retention Lead if you have:
Let's talk about your next role
- demonstrated experience building and implementing successful regular giving or supporter retention strategies, preferably in the not-for-profit or associated sector
- tertiary qualification ideally (Business, Marketing, Communications or similar), but most importantly success in revenue growth by establishing or revitalising regular giving activities
- advanced ability to analyse and assess regular giving fundraising campaigns, with a highly developed ability to use data and databases
- experience with donor profiling, segmentation, and supporter journeys for retention and direct marketing purposes
- ability to manage multiple projects, perform under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines whilst maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- self-motivated, always looking at making improvements while creating solutions to day-to day challenges
- excellent relationship management skills with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders in a complex environment
You will be involved in:
About Caritas Australia
- achieving annual income targets above $4M through regular giving initiatives
- developing and implementing strategies and operational plans for a regular giving campaign that will deliver and grow income targets, increase donor acquisition, and improve donor retention
- managing the stewardship of regular donor journeys and the transition to and from other fundraising streams when optimal
- driving regular analysis, benchmarking and reporting to monitor and evaluate regular giving performance, ensuring activity is continuously improving and aligned with industry best practice
- working in collaboration with the Direct Marketing and other Engagement and Sustainability teams, ensuring wider team and organisational objectives are met
- managing the regular giving budget, ensuring good stewardship of resources
- managing supplier relationships to ensure high quality, timely and cost-effective delivery of campaigns
- making a difference in the lives of vulnerable people
Caritas Australia is the Catholic agency for international humanitarian relief and development in Australia. Through relationships with the Church, partners and communities in Africa, Asia, the Pacific and Australia, Caritas Australia helps to end poverty, promote justice and uphold dignity.
Our programs promote the good of every person regardless of their religious, political or cultural beliefs. We envisage a world in which children, women and men most vulnerable to extreme poverty and injustice are agents of their own change and architects of their own development. Sound like you?
That’s a good sign! In return for your energy and ideas, we offer genuine flexible work/life balance.
We always support a safe, healthy, engaging and productive working environment for all employees and workers, whether that be in your home an office or a combination of both.
We are a not-for-profit, so offer a range of benefits. You can find more out here: https://www.caritas.org.au/about/careers/work-with-us
Learn more about Caritas Australia, our work and how we’re making a difference at: https://www.caritas.org.au/
We welcome people with different skills, and life experiences and encourage individuals from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please submit your application ASAP
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Our commitment to safeguarding
At Caritas Australia, we recognise the personal dignity and rights of all people, especially children and vulnerable adults towards whom we have a special responsibility. If you are offered this position, you will be required to undergo relevant background checks, including police checks and reference checks. If the position requires a Working with Children Check or foreign police check, it is your responsibility to obtain one before starting work. You will also be required to sign our Code of Conduct which includes a section on Professional Behaviour Standards for the Protection of Children and Vulnerable Adults as well as to abide by our safeguarding policies. Our commitment to diversity
At Caritas Australia, we support an inclusive and diverse workforce. In particular we encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants for all advertised positions.
Apply For Job