Flexible work hours - full-time or part-time - for credentialed Mental Health Nurse, based in Gatton private practice. Salary to be negotiated.
Our client, a well-known and highly regarded private practice based on the Darling Downs, is currently seeking an experienced and credentialed Mental Health Nurse for a permanent opportunity (preferably 28 to 32 hours per week, but full-time hours are certainly a possibility) for their Gatton suites.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- The delivery of nursing care to the highest quality
- Providing support and assistance to Psychiatrists
- Monitoring of patient medication
- One-on-one patient care and interaction
- Completing relevant documentation and adhering to industry compliance standards
The ideal candidate will possess a tertiary qualification in Mental Health, and must have the ability to build rapport and communicate with people in need.
Salary will be negotiated dependent upon experience.