Part-Time Position - 20 hours per week. Applicants must have Certificate IV in Fitness and 12 months' industry experience.
Our client, a highly regarded and well-established Toowoomba-based organisation, is currently seeking a casual, part-time Fitness/Gym Instructor for immediate commencement. Working 20 hours per week, Monday to Friday only, our client offers stability and a great team environment. Please note that there could be some 5.00 am starts.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the part-time Fitness/Gym Instructor will be responsible for the following:
- Conducting health and fitness assessments with new and existing members
- Performing and promoting personal training to members
- Providing routine maintenance of the facilities and undertaking minor repairs of fitness equipment/reporting
damaged equipment to management
- Updating fitness diaries and maintaining accurate records for each member using the Club
- Ensuring WH&S standards are upheld at all times
- Assisting in the development and implementation of programs for members
Applicants for this role should possess the following qualifications and attributes:
- Completed a Certificate IV in Fitness
- A minimum of 12 months' industry experience
- Be passionate and dedicated to the fitness industry
- Demonstrate exceptional customer service
- Basic computer skills, including experience with the Microsoft Office suite