Business Development opportunity in Property Management division of Toowoomba real estate firm. Applicants should have real estate experience.
Our client, a well-established and highly regarded Toowoomba-based real estate firm, is seeking a highly motivated and high achieving Business Development Manager to join their successful team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The Business Development Manager will involve signing up new rental managements to grow the property management division, as well as managing a small portfolio of properties.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing new business opportunities with relevant professional organisations and individuals
- Building and maintaining relationships with property owners, landlords, builders, and property developers
- Following up on leads
- Negotiating rental/management fees
- Coordinating contracts and correspondence with new property owners
Applicants for this role should have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of two (2) years experience in property management
- Previous BDM experience
- Current Real Estate Registration Certificate
- Current Drivers Licence
- Knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills