Our Client is an Electrical company which is rapidly growing business (upcoming expansion) with approx. 30 staff, Mainly dealing with Industrial and commercial contracts.
Looking for a Pricing and Quoting Superstar!
With Experience in Pricing and Quoting Jobs, Ability to work as part of a team, work out Measurements and Computer Knowledge of CRM or Enterprise systems.
This role is newly created and they are looking ideally for someone with 2yrs+ Experience in Quoting and Pricing, who can manage their quoting process from beginning to end.
An advantage if has Electrical/ Trade or commercial background.
You will be working closely with Sales and Operations team to source information needed to prepare thorough Quotes ready for submission.
• Self-motivated- identify and examine resolve issues
• Team work- someone who enjoys working with others
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Critical thinker- logical and able to Identify solutions to problems
• Electrical/ trade design skills- interpret electrical drawing, reading Plans, client specs, industry standards to select right type/size/ratings quantities for quotes. This can be learned so while desirable can be learned on the Job.
• Computer knowledge- applications such as Microsoft Business suite, word, excel, adobe, CRM or enterprise systems such as SimPro.
This role is an opportunity for someone to grow and make the role their own and develop it how they see fit, with a fast grown company there is room to develop your career.
Who are they? A family business originally they support staff both in work and out of hours, social club is fun and friendly with lots of team sports, get togethers, and supporting each other, you can be as involved as you wish.
Based in Te Puke this role is office based. 40 hrs week, very flexible and as family is important they pride themselves on employees have a balanced work life.
Good Salary and KPI bonus’s, Flexible environment, great progressive team and ownership of this new role is an exciting opportunity.
For more information