Fantastic Gisborne Senior Management role, 7yrs + Trade management Experience or related fields. Multi-discipline trade background
Apply For Job
Are you an Experienced Business Manager, able to lead teams, have good trade knowledge then my client would love to talk with you!
The Business Manager will be responsible for driving Company targets of Health and Safety, Growth, Customer Service and Controls. Operates in a sound financial manner. Reporting to the GM.
What you need...
• Minimum of 7 years management experience in a multi-discipline trade service environment or related field
• Relevant professional or technical tertiary or trade qualifications
• Multi-discipline trade background with an understanding of building services design, estimating, construction or maintenance skills
• NZ Trade Qualification or understanding of multi-disciplined building services operation
• Ability to scope and price multi-discipline new builds, installations and tenant fit outs ranging in value from $3k to $3m
• Current Unrestricted NZ Drivers Licence Experience & Skills Demonstrated experience and skills in relevant trade area required:
• Proven experience in managing or supervising a multi-discipline trade service and installation team with a passion for delivering high quality customer satisfaction at all times
• People management expertise with the ability to lead, coordinate, motivate and develop employees to create an efficient workforce
• Knowledge of building and service regulations and statutory obligations
• Ability to schedule work, provide technical expertise and support staff where required to resolve issues that arise in a busy service operation
• Experience in client relationship/account management
• Proven ability to meet deadlines with a diverse range of tasks to manage
• A passion for maintaining a safe working environment
• A commitment to provide excellent customer service
• Proven ability to develop a team and operate in a team environment
• Knowledge and understanding of Building Information Management (BIM) Systems an advantage
• Experience working within Health and Safety guidelines
What you receive....
Great remuneration plus bonus and Car
Additional staff benefits will include:
• Paid Birthday Leave
• Life & Critical Illness Insurance Cover
• Annual Health Checks and Influenza Vaccination
Come Work for a progressive innovative company!!
Only Candidates with the right to work in NZ will be processed.