04th March, 2022
Career switch-up or start-up – We want to hear from you.
Cyber CX - We do cyber differently
Our expertise spans forensics, network security, security assurance, identity and access management, governance, risk and compliance. Our work is mission critical, but it’s also enjoyable, rewarding and practical. At CyberCX, you’re given the freedom, flexibility and support to design a sustainable and rewarding career and life of your choosing. Our culture of celebration and recognition puts our people first, with generous health and wellbeing initiatives for the whole family, flexible ways of working, extra leave benefits, and career development initiatives to help you be the best you can be.
Associate Program Overview
We offer two role pathways:
What are we looking for?
- The consulting pathway (For the people who thrive on client-facing relationships, tech talk and advice).You’ll be working with our clients to identify their security needs and provide advice on cyber best practices.
- The technical pathway (For those who want to get their fingers dirty in code and tech tools).You might be developing and implement security solutions, you could be testing solutions or monitoring client systems. Or you might provide advice on system vulnerabilities or investigate real cyber incidents.
You don’t need to be a cyber expert, we’re on the look out for people who want to learn and grow in a constantly evolving industry that’s combating criminal activity. We're more interested in who you are and where you want to take your career. You'll be a great fit if you can demonstrate that you’re:
Skills and Requirements
- Adaptable – you’re a curious about new things and are up for a challenge.
- Self-aware – you’re open to feedback and learning from others.
- Collaborative – you work well with others, and you’ll contribute to making us a great team.
- Results focussed – you take ownership and aim for high quality results.
- A good communicator – you share information in a way other people can easily understand it.
Ready to be Australia’s next top cyber security expert?
- If you’re new to this world, we’ll teach you everything you need to know on the go.
- If you have recently graduated with qualifications in Cyber Security, Network Engineering and Computer Science, you might be a great fit.
- We’re also interested in people from Law, Arts or Commerce that have a keen interest in the field.
- You don’t need to have a degree or if you skipped higher education or have experience in the corporate world and you’re looking for a change, we’d love to hear from you.
*Please note this is an Expression of Interest
application ONLY. We don’t want anyone to miss out! We do want to keep track of who is interested in joining our Associate Program all year round!
Formal Applications for the Associate Program open approximately 2 months prior to when our official intakes start with us in July and October for the year of 2022.
So, let’s make this simple, yeah?
Hit Apply, follow the process which includes a few screening questions, helping CyberCX to get to know you more!
We’ll be in touch within 2-4 weeks of receiving your application to provide you with further information on upcoming intakes and any other information you require to be a part of the process for formal intake applications in 2022.
You must be an Australian Citizen
or Permanent Resident
Apply For Job