10th January, 2019
With over 30 years’ experience, ONCALL is a leading international provider of language services. The ONCALL team services thousands of bookings each week across 230 languages in both Australia and the UK, translates millions of words and places high level conference interpreters in over 150 international conferences, meetings and conventions per year. Our aim is to ensure our clients always receive responsive and high quality communication solutions.
About the opportunity
This fulltime ongoing opportunity based out of our Head Office in South Melbourne will be working closely with other members of the Marketing & Client Services team and will be responsible for:
- Preparing and maintaining client contracts/SLAs and contract documentation
- Ensuring all internal departments are across changes and alterations to existing contract agreements
- Monitoring and responding to new client requests for quotes, pricing, and marketing materials
- Liaising with other internal departments to help resolve client requests.
You will also be assisting with various aspects of business development strategies and implementation. Who we’re looking for
Pairing your firm foundations in a Language Services environment with your experience in contract and client management, you will be able to immediately jump into the task at hand.
You have excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills which in turn enable you to build effective relationships with your colleagues as well as internal and external stakeholders.
Your eye for detail along with your superior organisational and time management abilities see you meeting strict deadlines while maintaining a high quality of service when delivering to stakeholder expectations. What’s on offer
Located opposite beautiful Albert Park Lake, your work directly supports what we do best: people connecting people.
Interested? Apply Now
- Work with a tight knit, passionate team
- Be part of a growing people-centric industry
- Enjoy access to our ONCALL Extras benefits program
- Contribute to organisational success and continuous improvement.
To apply, click the Apply button and you’ll be taken to our job board to complete our application form. Why not record a video cover letter so we can get to know you?
You must have the right to work in Australia to apply for this opportunity. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply For Job