05th January, 2019
With over 30 years’ experience, Oncall is a leading provider of language services. Our team services thousands of bookings each week across 150 languages. We work in partnership with our clients to provide responsive and high quality communication solutions.
About the opportunity
Working in a global team, this full-time, ongoing opportunity interacts with a range of customers to fulfill their requests for technical translations, localisations, and content adaptation services.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with interpreters and clients
- Negotiate and confirm payment arrangements
- Resolve queries at first point of contact
- Process and allocate assignments in line with standard procedures and client specific requirements
- Conduct quality assurance checks at each stage and provide constructive feedback to relevant parties.
You will respond to requests from various types of clients – from individuals seeking translations of personal official documents through to corporate and government account holders seeking to produce multilingual promotional materials. Who we’re looking for
You’re familiar with language services and have demonstrated experience in a similar position where quality customer service was paramount.
Resilient and agile in nature, you can negotiate effectively and openly with clients and vendors, and clearly explain capabilities and constraints with empathy and patience.
You’re a problem solver, who is organised analytical, with proven ability to:
What’s on offer
- Prioritise and schedule tasks
- Work cooperatively in a busy team environment
- Use a range of software applications in your daily work.
Located in Central London your work directly supports what we do best: people connecting people.
You can also:
Interested? Apply Now
- Be a part of a global support team
- Gain insights into the language services industry
- Further develop your skills and experience.
To apply, click the Apply button and you’ll be taken to our job board
to complete our application form. You must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this position. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply For Job