05th August, 2022
CTM is an award-winning provider of travel service solutions spanning corporate, events, leisure and loyalty markets. Headquartered and founded in Australia, CTM has offices all around the world, including Australia, Asia, North America, Europe, and New Zealand. Visit our website: www.travelctm.com.
About the role:
1000 Mile Travel Group recently acquired by CTM, is a global network of independent travel experts specialising in SME business travel services across Australia, US and UK markets. The business model supports a growing workforce of travel experts who desire to manage their own customer portfolio as independent business owners, whilst leveraging the best in buying power and technology as part of the CTM Group.
1000 Mile Travel Group is on a rapid growth trajectory in all three international markets. A key focus of the role is to build brand awareness in new markets, establish and grow a strong pipeline of new independent consultants (ICs), engage and retain existing ICs, and build industry partnerships and influence as the company cements its position as the largest growing community of independent travel business managers in the world.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing regional strategies that align with the business’s global and regional growth goals, and for the effective implementation and analysis of all marketing (digital and traditional) and communications initiatives which support these goals. This role will suit a mid-level marketing all-rounder wiht a few years experience looking to take their first step into marketing management. It is both a strategic and hands-on role requiring a high degree of strategic thinking and the ability to work both collaboratively and autonomously.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience using digital marketing platforms including , excellent writing and communications skills, the ability to design to brand standards. The role will be accountable for the success of the 1000MTG marketing strategy, while enjoying the support of CTM’s Global Marketing Team as needed. You will be working in a fast-paced, dynamic and friendly environment where no two days are ever the same!
Planning and Reporting
- Develop and implement the 1000MTG marketing plan and budget focused on high volume growth in brand awareness, IC recruitment and engagement. Work closely with the business leadership team, ICs, HR the North America and Global Marketing team to develop, review and optimise strategy.
- Develop and maintain effective communication channels: website, email, social media, digital advertising using CTM’s global marketing platforms (Adobe Marketo, Wordpress and more)
- Monitor and analyse audience behavior through the collection of qualitative and quantitative audience data, including digital marketing analytics and surveys.
- Have a strong understanding of audience segmentation, sourcing and managing data in accordance with regional Privacy / Spam regulations.
- Ensure a current and robust knowledge of the travel industry and competitive marketplace
- Ongoing acquisition and implementation of best practice marketing skills, platforms and processes through continuous learning
- Participate in strategic planning and development activities as required
- Management of all digital marketing platforms including website, social media, email marketing and advertising channels to ensure maximum reach and engagement
- Develop and implement multi-channel brand awareness and lead-gen campaigns
- Monitor SEO performance and apply tactics to improve website’s organic visibility
- Use of digital marketing automation software (Marketo)
- Development of strategic digital marketing campaigns, including targeted recruitment campaigns, in collaboration with the HR and Global Marketing Team
- Development and delivery of regional content to support IC recruitment and engagement, industry and company news, and thought leadership / PR opportunities
- Develop and implement time-sensitive communications for internal and external audiences
- Coordinate regional media / PR and event opportunities
- Responsible for the effect delivery of all branded assets (internal and external) to increase brand awareness and maximise brand credibility
- Ensure absolute professionalism and consistency in brand application across all areas of the business, internally and externally
- In collaboration with the Global Marketing Team, implement new brand strategies and brand evolutions as required Conduct brand and social media training with employees and ICs as needed
- Coordinate branding and communication requirements of all internal and external regional events
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Participation in meetings and events as required - some regional and international travel may be required
- Post-graduate degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Demonstrated experience in digital marketing, communications and design / brand application
- Highly experienced working with digital marketing platforms including Wordpress CMS, Marketo automation software (or similar), social media management tools, Google Analytics
- Strong understanding of brand principles, sales pipelines and audience segmentation
- 100% adherence to brand guidelines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple projects and deadlines across a range of brands
- The ability to understand the vision of the CTM business on a global and regional scale
- Travel industry experience preferable
As a global organisation CTM offer a range of employee discounts which include travel discounts, Health and Wellness perks, Training and Development opportunities. The Travel industry is well and truly back - we can offer a strong, established, and stable work environment which will support your career development.
Employee wellbeing and flexibility is part of our DNA - we offer blended work arrangements with hybrid WFH flexibility, competitive shifts, Wellness and Chill-out days, Annual Volunteer Day and strong sustainability focus.
CTM is committed to the unique contributions of all our people and actively encourage candidates with all abilities and diverse backgrounds to apply. Come work for a global award-winning company that values its people, community, and technological innovation.
Apply For Job