04th September, 2019
Job Description & Synthesis
Our client, a Fortune 250 financial services firm, is looking for an Associate Product Manager to join their growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and presenting the vision and roadmap for the business's technology initiatives. Creates the product vision based on a thorough understanding of customer and business needs, and is both internally and externally focused. Guides both requirements and the corresponding work needed through grooming and prioritization by taking responsibility for "content decisions" and what gets implemented. Manages timelines and feature delivery and remain flexible as you learn, iterate, and integrate in an effort to deliver functionality on aggressive timelines.
- Ensures features and technology releases aligned with product vision and objectives.
- Manages and builds relationships with internal and external partners to manage priorities and delivery for Loan Origination System by collaborating with key players to influence change.
- Develops and communicates the product vision roadmap, adjusting to changing market, customer, and/or organizational needs.
- Builds an effective functional program grooming team (VSA, Shared Services, SMEs).
- Helps break down initiatives into prioritized features, and manages the program pipeline (backlog) of these features for every release.
- Participates in portfolio grooming to understand initiatives and business cases.
- Measures and monitors release progress and execution to ensure releases are delivered on-time, minimal incidents, and within budget.
- Manages the overall quality and effectiveness of the incident management process.
- Builds new frameworks or enhances existing frameworks to optimize future delivery of features.
- Leads cross-functional initiatives that enable and support business growth.
- Maintain up to date knowledge regarding mortgage industry and technology trends.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Business, Marketing, Psychology, Finance, or related field
• 4+ years of experience in Financial Services, Technology, Customer Service, Marketing, Operations, Project Management, or related field
• 4+ years of experience in Scaled Agile, Agile Development Project Management, Technology Architect, Software Development, or related field
• In lieu of a degree, 6+ years of experience in Project Management, Scaled Agile, Agile Development Project Management, Technology Architect, Software Development, or related field
Apply For Job
• 6+ years of experience in Project Management, Scaled Agile, Agile Development Project Management, Technology Architect, Software Development, or related field
• PMP or Project Management Certifications
• Certified Scrum Product Owner or similar
• Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
• Mortgage Industry experience
• Experience working with Loan Origination Systems such as, Empower, NetOxygen, Encompass, etc.