Our client, a Leading Bank, is looking for a Procedure Program Analyst to join their growing team.
Job : Business Process Analyst
Location(s): LA hyrbid
The primary responsibility of this position is to assist the Procedure Program Manager as part of the Risk Strategy and Governance function in the Office of the President by supporting multiple Office of the President Divisions to ensure procedures are developed, stored, maintained and tracked in a centralized location, maintains a standardized format, are up to date and compliant with Bank policies and Risk Framework. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, developing, implementing and interacting with Risk Managers (RM) and supporting various Business Units (BU) subject matter experts (SMEs) as required to ensure procedures adhere to Bank Policies and other related programs. In addition to collaborating with other business stakeholders, as appropriate, to manage the development of BU gap procedures.
- Regularly assist Procedure Program Manager to perform policy and procedure gap analysis to self-identify all issues and work with the related BUs to build action plans based on a risk based approach.
- Collaborate with the Office of the President’s divisions to produce drafts procedures, and assigns proofreading and copy editing duties, as needed.
- Deal directly with line-of-business and other key stakeholders to understand their needs and translate them into internal strategies and tactics and create ongoing updates to procedures. Works with the various Office of the -- President’s divisions and other related second lines to manage a monthly internal P & P publication calendar.
- Work with the Office of the President’s division risk managers, compliance officers, testing teams and/or SMEs to ensure appropriate changes are timely documented in procedures.
- Fosters collaborative relationships and rapport with BU leaders to the benefit of the Office of the President’s divisions, related control partners and the client as a whole.
- In collaboration with the Office of the President’s various lines of business leaders/managers, assist with multiple projects that strengthen and sustain compliance with the OCC, Federal Reserve, SEC and other regulatory bodies to ensure regulatory requirements are captured within procedures.
- Prioritize, organize and complete work according to deadlines ensuring timely delivery of complete and accurate documentation.
- Develop and implement ways to measure effectiveness of related internal and external programs.
- Keep abreast of bank and industry initiatives and best practices in operational and regulatory matters to ensure policies and procedures, communication and all written documentation circulated within and outside of the Office of the President’s division are in compliance with applicable regulations.
- Establish credibility and organizational trust to cultivate and inspire a culture of collaboration and continuous improvement with a commitment to maintaining high standards of integrity and professionalism.
State the Education Requirements for the job
Bachelor’s Degree Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics or related field
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND LICENSES (And All Other Preferred)
- Prefer 5 + years of experience in documentation or preparation of technical materials, executive presentations, project management
- Knowledge of procedural tracking packages and other related programs preferred
- Proficiency in MS Project, Excel, Word, Access, Power Point, SharePoint.
- Strong project management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and facilitate change through collaborative effort. Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
Self-motivation, discipline, task focus, the ability to structure and present work and a proven record of delivering high quality results within strict deadlines.
Office/Sedentary(90+% of all jobs): Office/Sedentary work that involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. There may be some infrequent amount of activity of lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling or otherwise moving objects weighing 10 lbs. or less.