Our client, a Leading Bank is looking for a Funds Transfer Investigator to join their growing team.
Preferred Los Angeles Metropolitan area position but not required
This position is responsible for researching, analyzing, and responding to internal and external clients and other banks regarding inquiries and discrepancies in wire transfer transactions. Responsible for analyzing, researching and documenting wire inquiries and discrepancies Initiate inquiries with other financial institutions Manage case load and within reasonable timeframe resolve cases Identifies recurring problems and issues and makes recommendations for possible procedure changes
- Must possess a thorough understanding of domestic, international and foreign currency wire processes, operating
procedures and regulatory compliance issues.
- Requires the ability to communicate clearly and professionally both verbally and in writing.
- Good problem solving skills
- Will be expected to handle a case load of 5-10 new investigations daily with up to 25+ open cases at any given
- Ability to identify risk factors and provide alternatives to mitigate
- Ability to provide strong customer service while listening, eliciting information efficiently, comprehending, and
resolving complex customer issues
- Customer service focus with the ability to respond to requests in a timely manner
- Ability to follow policies, procedures, and regulations
- Strong organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTED