Our client, a Leading Bank, is looking for a VP/SVP, Private Banking Compliance Manager to join their growing team.
Positions in Dallas, TX or Auburn Hills, MI
Sr. Manager Compliance
The Manager, Senior Compliance is responsible for the CMS-Program within their Division. They are considered the Compliance expert within their area of responsibility. It has direct accountability for ensuring compliance within their purview. This includes responsibility for Third Party Compliance, including Control Testing strategy and implementation, day-to-day oversight, and remediation of third-party Compliance- related issues.
Manage Regulatory Compliance
- Develop and maintain Compliance Framework.
- Ensure compliance with regulations.
- Ensure third-party partners meet Regulatory requirements.
o Control Testing strategy and implementation, day-to-day
compliance oversight and remediation of third-party Compliance-related
- Partner with Line of Business, Compliance and third parties to ensure all
processes and procedures are in compliance with policies and federal
- Regulatory Change Management
o Analyze and make recommendations on department and third-
party policies, processes, and procedures based on regulatory
requirements or changes.
o Consult with vendors and second line of defense as needed.
Ensure resulting policies, processes and procedures meet requirements.
Control Testing Oversight/Reporting
- Design, develop, implement, and manage Control Testing program for area
- Ensure key regulatory and control timelines and required processes and
evidence (documents) are tested.
- Ensure control findings are reported to management of affected areas and
that remediation plans are established and implemented and tracked in the
Archer Issues Management system.
Audit and Exams
- Serve as the key contact for internal and external Exams.
- Prepare/coordinate preparation of audit and exam deliverables.
- Develop remediation plans for issues and observations.
- Report issues and manage remediation in the Archer Issues
- Executes periodic self-monitoring or testing to determine whether policies
and procedures are being followed.
Training and Reporting
- Manage/collaborate on and update monthly Compliance Dashboards.
Provide input into other Dashboards as needed.
- Educate and train area of responsibility on regulations that affect them.
- Manage Compliance Managers and or other Compliance employees who
are assigned to their area of responsibility.
- Follow all HR Management protocol.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- 10 years of related industry experience
- 7 years experience in managing financial, regulatory or audit issues