Our client, a Leading Bank, is looking for a Banking Operations Specialist - Senior to join their growing team.
Apply For Job
This position is responsible for conducting day to day support of the Deposit Operations department. Key responsibilities include the following: Day 2 Check Fraud, Collections, and Electronic Check Adjustment related activities. Additional duties include claim intake, investigation, follow-up, and resolution. Colleague will represent the department to both internal and external clients in response to inquiries and requests.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Responsible for performing Unauthorized ACH claims, Incoming/Outgoing collections, and Clean Collections. Utilize various systems to assist in researching/managing service requests.
• Responsible for the following day to day processes: Outgoing Collections, Payment Processing, Mail review.
• Responsible for researching claim details including check copies, transaction histories, deposits/offsets and wires.
• Responsible for faxing, emailing or mailing out hard copies of new claims as well as performing following up to determine status of existing claims.
• Responsible for processing SQN data signature card queries.
• Provide a high level of customer service to both internal and external clients by providing accurate and concise information. Make wise informed decisions within the guidelines of bank policy, department procedures and check requirements for negotiability.
• Provide feedback and update supervisor regarding trends observed while working queues or reviewing reports. Ability to complete assigned duties timely and efficiently with minimal supervision.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
• Minimum 1 year Experience in financial services
• Minimum 1 year of experience with Outlook and Microsoft Office Applications.
Skills and Knowledge
• Must be able to work in an accurate and effective manner in a fast-paced deadline-oriented environment.
• Exercise good judgment in making decisions that impact client accounts and operations.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of quality and efficiency
• Requires knowledge of complex Bank products/processes and legal/regulatory requirements.
• Strong communications skills to handle complicated or sensitive information to clients, account officers or other outside parties.
• Experience processing ACH transactions. Thorough knowledge of features of a check and characteristics of fraudulent items.
• Experience working in a fast paced environment that demands strong organizational, technical and interpersonal skills. Good understanding of Reg CC funds availability policies.
• Experience processing ACH transactions.
• Experience working in a fast paced environment that demands strong organizational, technical and interpersonal skills.
CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTED
EXCELLENT ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS
MICROSOFT OUTLOOKMICROSOFT WORDFAXINGWORD
***Please note, workers must be fully vaccinated to work onsite.