10th May, 2022
Job Description & Synthesis
This specific position within the marketing department is responsible for driving overall client engagement strategy for client across consumer deposit, lending, and credit products and services. This role will develop and execute integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns including on-boarding, digital adoption, and relationship building. This role serves as a subject matter expert on consumer marketing and works closely with partners with his or her Business Unit (BU) leadership and cross-functional teams to create and deliver on marketing strategies that incorporate social media, email, creative & messaging development, digital advertising, events, thought leadership/content and sales support.
This position reports directly to the Director, Consumer and Small Business Marketing and also collaborates directly with stakeholders from the product, sales, digital, and marketing leadership teams as well as centers of excellence for social, email, web and advertising partnership.
Apply For Job
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead marketing planning and campaign management for client engagement strategies, including on-boarding, early-month-on-book, digital adoption, and relationship building.
- Partner closely with product, sales, and UI/UX partners to optimize the end-to-end client journey and product experience.
- Develop/refine a differentiated client-centric value story that educates clients on the unique benefits and capabilities of deposit, lending, and credit offerings.
- Ensure appropriate positioning and messaging is used within direct marketing channels.
- Drive the market and competitive research agenda, partner with those teams to deliver insights to identify or inform business opportunities and marketing strategies.
- Create toolkits and enablement materials for sales and marketing, ensuring field team are equipped to sell bank products, services and solutions.
- Guide agencies, channel marketers, and cross-line business partners on specialized lending marketing strategy.
- Interpret campaign measurements of marketing impact towards engagement and relationship building goals; provide recommendations that tie back to business objectives and KPIs.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies, procedures and applicable laws;
- Provides guidance and oversight to and is responsible for the coordination and evaluation of the assigned team.
- Responsibilities may include interviewing, hiring and training associates; planning, assigning and directing work; performance management; associate compensation; approving expense reports; addressing concerns and resolving problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Finance or a related discipline (or equivalent); other degrees considered if the candidate has strongly demonstrated marketing or sales results.
- 7+ years of experience in relevant accountable marketing disciplines such as customer marketing, segment marketing, database marketing, direct marketing, digital marketing, etc.
- Regulated industry (i.e. Financial Services, Healthcare, Gaming, etc.) experience strongly preferred, but not required.
- Experience working for or with a publicly-traded company.
- Quantified results from marketing programs and campaigns created and managed.
- Excellent writing and communication skills including proficiency with MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
- Demonstrated interest in building a knowledgebase and active curiosity about what drives customer and business value.
- Personal or professional experience in emerging marketing disciplines like “growth hacking,” inbound marketing, social media, etc. are encouraged but not required of candidates.