03rd May, 2022
Our client is looking for an experienced data management professional to fill our Senior Analyst, Data Steward position.
The individual will support Data Stewardship initiatives within the Chief Commercial Office. He/She will work closely with business, IT, Operations, and cross functional teams to build a strong Data Governance framework. The individual for this role will help foster a collaborative data culture with two key responsibility areas: Data Stewardship & Data Analytics.
As a Data Steward, the individual will be responsible to define metadata standards and enable data taxonomy within Marketing. He/She would need to be proficient and hands-on in various data management tools to build a centralized repository of data catalog for business, IT consumption.
On the Data Analytics front, the individual should possess a growth mindset and a desire to understand all about data - sources, process, applications, and transformations. The individual should understand best practices for data input, data integrity, and how data analytics platform-tools work to drive actionable insights. This requires a strong partner with the business to identify needs and requirements
· Provides subject matter expertise to evolve Enterprise Data Standards
· Works collaboratively with business and IT partners across business units to implement data standards
· Translates business requirements into critical data dependencies and requirements
· Knowledge and understanding of data governance challenges and best practices for metadata, data quality, and data stewardship
· Leads end-to-end data governance/data quality implementations for cross-functional and enterprise data domains
· Analyzes the business use cases using a combination of analytical insights, segmentation techniques, data intelligence, internal and external sources to define data standards
· Identifies, measures, and monitors current and emerging data on availability, authenticity, quality, and integrity in day-to-day activities on operations, products, and services within the Business, to ensure activities are within organization’s regulatory standards and policies
· Works closely with the Data Governance team on a wide variety of items including Data Lineage documentation, compliance audit duties, policy, and procedure reviews, etc.
· Coordinates and leads Data Stewardship meetings to drive data standards and policies
· Extracts data from multiple sources and perform complex analysis covering various aspects of Marketing and IT cross functional interactions
· Identifies new data elements, establish data classification and hierarchy to ensure data is scalable, re-usable and domain centralized for business and IT use Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Analytics, or related field
· 3+ years of experience on data analysis, data query, IT skills (SQL, Oracle, ETL, database)
· 3+ years of experience in implementing data management practices at an enterprise-level
· 3 years of experience working in a Financial Regulatory industry
· Expertise in Data Governance & Data Provision tools - Alation, Collibra, Redpoint, Informatica, Azure, Snowflake, AWS
· Very hands-on to create data profiles, metadata definitions
· Understand data model, data architecture, data quality
· Be a forward thinker with an inquiring mind, delivering creative and innovative enterprise data solutions that support organizational efficiencies and advancement
· Be organized, detail-oriented, and have a vision for the future
· Exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills, proven ability to articulate data concepts to a variety of audiences
· Have experience with various tools on data governance and data analytics
· Understand financial acumen and regulatory standards and policies
· Superior analytical capability and problem-solving skills
Apply For Job
· Master’s degree in Business, Engineering, Analytics, or related field
· Proficient in any data management tool