03rd May, 2022
100% REMOTE POSITION
About Our Client
Our client is a different kind of private equity advisory firm. They have pioneered a new approach to private equity investing that places us at the intersection of people, ideas and capital. At the core of our efforts are deep, systematic relationships with proven operating executives. Our firm comprises two core business segments; our private equity principal investment business and an advisory business that supports a limited set of high-performing PE sponsors as they identify, invest in and grow businesses. Our philosophy is to find the best people and give them the freedom to learn, innovate and outperform. In that spirit, we are structured to ensure that each individual contributes substantially to firm strategy and goals, and there is extensive feedback on performance. We pride ourselves on assembling high-performing teams to pursue inspiring goals.
Job Synthesis & Description
Our Senior Associates work closely with our private equity firm partners, operating as an extension of their deal teams to evaluate investment opportunities and advance portfolio company initiatives. Specifically, Senior Associates (a) Serve as the key relationship owner for our private equity partners, thinking strategically about how our client can help solve their investment needs and fostering long term relationships, (b) Manage projects and guide Analysts and Senior Researchers so that together the team can deliver high impact insights and relationships (c) Build relationships with industry executives and align them to support the team throughout the investment process (d) Synthesize information and translate into key insights that support investment decision making (e) Quarterback our internal investment committee processes, and (f) Lead company-wide initiatives that improve how we do our work and make us a stronger team.
● Serve as the key relationship owner for our private equity partners, thinking strategically about how our client can solve their investment needs and fostering a long term relationship
○ Scope projects to maximize our client's unique ability to support our partner’s pipeline on a deal-by-deal basis
○ With Principals and Partners, build enduring strategic partnership between that firm
● Manage projects, guiding Analysts and Researchers so that the team delivers high impact insights and relationships
○ Manage project plans and deal timelines, working closely with senior leaders at our private equity partners to ensure our work is focused on the highest priorities and maximum impact
○ Provide day to day mentorship for Analysts and Researchers including project guidance and skills training
● Build relationships with industry executives and align them to support the team throughout the investment process
○ Lead calls with industry executives, serving as the primary point of contact and ambassador for the firm
○ Synthesize information and translate into key insights that support investment decision making
● Create and deliver high quality presentations and memoranda for our Partners as well as client leadership
○ Key deliverables include aligning and engaging senior executives to assist through diligence & post close as well as high-quality business and market diligence insights and presentations
○ Craft presentations for the the Investment Committee, evaluating the investment thesis and outlining areas for further due diligence
● Lead company-wide initiatives that improve how we do our work and make us a stronger team.
Apply For Job
● B.A or B.S with 4 to 6+ years of work experience in management consulting, business development, executive recruiting, or other similar fields.
● Project Management: ability to adeptly scope and manage multiple concurrent projects with tight timelines
● Relationship Building: High EQ with advanced written/ verbal communication skills, executive presence and an ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
● Structured Thinking & Analytical: breaks down complex problems and solve them in creative ways
● Client / Account Management: emerging track record of success managing complex and demanding client relationships
● Proactive & Collaborative: a mentor to junior colleagues that takes initiative to help the team and the firm