04th October, 2021
Job Description & Synthesis
Our client seeks a Financial Accountant for the firm and its subsidiaries to assist with the responsibilities outlined below and possessing the specified qualifications. The individual will report to the Controller.
The individual will have a responsibility to provide support in respect of the following matters and functions:
• Record/maintain accounting entries/records in Quickbooks in accordance with US GAAP and the Company’s existing accounting policies. Perform consolidation of various legal entities and record intercompany transactions as appropriate
• Working closely with Controller, on all company expenditures, ensuring expenses are appropriate and in line with company policies/objectives.
• Ensure expenses are paid in a timely matter.
• Maintain and report on monthly accruals posted to the ledger.
• Maintain and report on Software development/Capex amortization
• Prepare and issue invoices to members/clients on a monthly /quarterly basis, as required
• Prepare monthly bank reconciliations. Report all anomalies.
• Assist in the preparation and timely issuance of financial reporting
• Work jointly with the Controller/CFO on the development of annual budget
• Maintain records in an orderly fashion
• Maintain / Develop procedures document accordingly
• Protect operations by keeping information confidential and secure
The individual should possess the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance with 1-3 years of experience
• Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
• Knowledge of Quickbooks a plus
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and on a team
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apply For Job