04th October, 2021
Job Description & Synthesis
Our client is seeking an Associate Director of Human Resources to serve as the company’s day-to-day global lead on HR matters. Based in our Jersey City, New Jersey office, the Associate Director of Human Resources will report to the General Counsel & Director of Administration or his designee.
The following are some of the responsibilities for the position. Other duties commensurate with the position may be assigned.
• Serve as day-to-day global lead on Human Resources matters.
• Responsible for all facets of hiring, including recruiting, communicating with potential job candidates, working with outside vendors on pre-employment verifications, presenting job offers and preparing related documents, and onboarding.
• Issuing HR-related communications and notices to all global staff.
• Responding to HR-related queries and addressing employee relations issues.
• Assisting employees with benefits questions and liaising with the company’s third-party HR support/benefits provider.
• Manage the performance evaluation process.
• Arrange for annual workplace training in all global regions. • Maintain personnel files.
The individual should possess the following qualifications:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Collegial, collaborative, and approachable working style.
• Strong project management abilities.
• Effective time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
• Action / result-oriented approach.
• Minimum 3 years’ HR work experience.
• Education: minimum BA or BS degree.
Apply For Job