04th October, 2021
Job Description & Synthesis
Our client, a leading trading platform, is seeking a Risk Manager to develop, implement and manage the organization’s risk management program, which will assess, identify, and address risks that could impact the reputation, security and/or financial success of the organization. Based in our Jersey City, New Jersey office, the Risk Manager will report to the General Counsel, or his or her designee.
The following are some of the responsibilities for the position. Other duties commensurate with the position may be assigned.
• Establish policies and procedures to identify and address risks in the organization’s internal operations and external services.
• Conduct internal and external risk assessments.
• Recommend and implement risk management solutions.
• Manage the organization’s insurance coverages, including procurement and renewal.
• Work with the company’s Infrastructure team to identify and implement sound information securities policies and practices.
• Draft and present risk reports and proposals to executive leadership and senior staff.
The individual should possess the following qualifications:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Collegial, collaborative, and approachable working style.
• Strong project management abilities.
• Effective time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
• Action / result-oriented approach.
• Proven understanding of risk management policies and best practices.
• Minimum 3 years relevant work experience.
• Education: minimum BA or BS degree.
Apply For Job