Real Estate Sourcing Analyst
Our client, a multi-billion dollar investment company in Fort Worth, Texas, is interested in immediately hiring an up and coming real estate professional for its real estate finance group. This group provides financing to developers of single tenant projects with tenants like Starbucks, Caliber Collision, Chase Bank, Dollar General, 7-Eleven, etc. across the United States. This is a position where excellence will be rewarded.
Due to the recent departure of the partner in charge of the group, and the subsequent promotion of his long-time VP, we are interested in hiring a new protégé(s) to be groomed for the VP role.
The ideal candidate will bring 2+ years of compatible CRE experience and for the first 6 months – 1 year will be focused on learning the mechanics of loan closings, draw requests and other basic CRE deal functions. Over time the candidate will slowly transition and eventually focus the bulk of their time on new deal sourcing/negotiation for financing purposes and managing developer relationships with firms that develop projects nationwide.
Position Description & Details:
- Sourcing and negotiating new financing opportunities with developers across the nation. After the first year of employment roughly 80% of your time will be focused on this activity.
- Master the mechanics of loan closings, draw requests, and the other basic group duties and functions. All team members share in this responsibility and even the head of the department started with these responsibilities.
- Occasional travel required to attend various real estate conferences nationwide
- Prepare investment committee memos for new loan opportunities
- Review and analyze real estate diligence documents such as leases, environmental & engineering reports, and surveys
- Process loan closings, draw requests, inspections, title endorsements, and loan payoffs
- 2+ years relevant CRE experience
- Undergraduate Degree with excellent academic credentials
- Highly proficient with MS Excel
About the Client:
Established in 1994, the client is an organization that combines a deep history with a lively entrepreneurial spirit. The client currently includes a hedge fund/private investment firm, a commercial bank, a real estate investment firm, and a charitable foundation.