14th February, 2020
Schlam Engineering has grown to be an industry leader in the provision of mobile plant maintenance and asset management solutions. At Schlam Engineering, we pride ourselves on our ethos of "can do, will do, done safely" and our ability to provide highly skilled engineering solutions to the mineral resources sector.
Schlam Engineering provides services to a variety of clients throughout Western Australia. We specialise in repairs and maintenance of a variety of heavy mobile equipment.
Our people, culture and reputation for delivering high quality work on-time and on-budget has opened the door for experienced boilermakers at our workshop in Forrestfield with duties including bucket repairs, general fabrication, tray work and wear packages, large boom and stick rebuilds, arc air gouging and welding flux core.
If you are looking for local work and have significant relevant experience with heavy mobile equipment then What we can offer:
CONTACT US TODAY!
- Combination of Perth workshop and Field service work available
- Quality PPE and ongoing job training
- Immediate and delayed starts
- Market competitive salary and hourly rates
Qualifications, Tickets & Licences:
- Minimum 12 months post trade experience
- Significant post trade experience with heavy mobile equipment including CAT, Komatsu and Hitachi
- Experience working in a heavy fabrication workshop
- Exposure to field service and onsite repair will be advantageous
- Ability to perform tasks safely within tight deadlines without compromising the quality of work
- Strong welding skills, with the ability to pass an AS1554 Weld Test
- A team player who can work as part of a small team to deliver successful outcomes within tight deadlines
- Ability to provide your own trade tools and welding gear (adflow)
- Australian recognised trade qualification (boilermaker/welder)
- Current MR licence
- Forklift tickets
- Current High Risk (working at heights qualification and confined space)
The Schlam Group is committed to achieving a diverse and inclusive workforce through application of its equal opportunity and non-discrimination policy. Our commitment is to build a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, and skills.
We believe in supporting our communities and encourage applications from females, Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander people.
Please note that only successful applicant will be contacted
Apply For Job