15th October, 2020
WE’RE BUILDING A TEAM OF THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS.
PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BUILD AND CREATE THINGS, WHO SEE A CHALLENGE AND WANT TO TAKE IT ON, AND WHO HAVE KEEN SENSE OF HIGHER SERVICE.
IF YOU ARE THAT SUPERSTAR, SCHLAM WELCOMES YOU.
We are currently recruiting for HRT Mechanic to join our team and work on a 8:6 and 7:7 roster in workshop based role- FIFO Pilbara region
You will be experienced with repairs and maintenance of fleet in workshop environment
The fleet includes 4x4's. Trucks, Prime Movers, Trailers, Cranes, Forklifts, Skid steer loaders, lighting plants and welders
- Automotive Technician Trade Qualification (Australian recognised)
- Valid Australian C class drivers licence
- Prior experience on mine sites
- Strong focus upon safety and quality
- The ability to work unsupervised in remote areas
- Well-presented and customer focused
- High Risk - LF
- Automotive Air conditioning licence
- MR/HR Driving Licence
Our vision is to be on every mine in the world. To get there we need Superstars like you.
We encourage applications from people who believe they have what it takes, no matter what age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or perspective.
If you have what it takes and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume, trade and licences to email@example.com or click APPLY NOW.
Apply For Job