09th October, 2020
WE’RE BUILDING A TEAM OF THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS.
PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BUILD AND CREATE THINGS, WHO SEE A CHALLENGE AND WANT TO TAKE IT ON, AND WHO HAVE KEEN SENSE OF HIGHER SERVICE.
IF YOU ARE THAT SUPERSTAR, SCHLAM WELCOMES YOU.
We are currently seeking a Mechanical Coordinator to join the Schlam team as a senior member of our ever-evolving group that prides itself on teamwork.
You will be based in our Forrestfield office and be helping improve Schlam’s internal processes to deliver a productive and efficient service for all clients.
Your responsibilities will include, however not be limited to:
- Monitor field service emails for enquiries
- Monitor staff availability and engage with clients to fill roster gaps
- Monitor non-productive hours in accordance with managers monthly expectations
- Monitor employee numbers and liaise with managers for recruitment requirements
- Provide clients with quotation’s for mechanical services
- Ensure that all jobs are updated daily in EXO and closed out before the end of each month
- Monitor and allocate the correct EXO code to employees before job commencement
- Ensure all mechanical employees are correctly entered into the company rostering system
- Deliver job-specific work instructions to the mobilisation and administration officer before job initiation
- Approve timesheets of all mechanical-specific trades
- Approve annual and sick leave prior to manager sign-off
- Raise purchase orders for all mechanical employee-related equipment, training and miscellaneous items
- Follow up on invoices and provide receipts for all job costs
- Follow up on all outstanding PO’s with clients for job manager allocated items
- Ensure that all vehicles and equipment is maintained in conjunction with daily pre-start submissions
- Ensure that all mechanical-specific equipment and vehicle service kits are in stock
- Visit the Pilbara on a bi-monthly basis to engage with clients and employees
- Engage with clients in Perth, including planners and schedulers on a fortnightly basis
- Schedule one-on-one meetings with direct staff weekly
- Plan and schedule work for field staff and long-term placements while ensuring mobilisation and planning coordinators work effectively
- Actively seek opportunities for the business in areas of long-term labour placement, field services or project work through client contact
- Adhere to the Quality Management System by ensuring company compliance throughout all work activities
- Adhere to the Safety Management System by ensuring company and statutory compliance
- Support a business culture that encourages improvements in the way work is done
To be successful in the role you will hold the below experience, skills and qualifications:
- Certificate III in Business Administration or equivalent (desirable)
- Certificate III Heavy Diesel Mechanical Trade (desirable)
- General administration skills
- Efficient time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate with people from a broad range of backgrounds
Our vision is to be on every mine in the world. To get there we need Superstars like you.
We encourage applications from people who believe they have what it takes, no matter what age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or perspective.
If you have what it takes and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume, trade and licences to email@example.com or click APPLY NOW.
Apply For Job