09th October, 2020
WE’RE BUILDING A TEAM OF THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS.
PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BUILD AND CREATE THINGS, WHO SEE A CHALLENGE AND WANT TO TAKE IT ON, AND WHO HAVE KEEN SENSE OF HIGHER SERVICE.
IF YOU ARE THAT SUPERSTAR, SCHLAM WELCOMES YOU.
We are currently seeking a Fabrication Coordinator to join the Schlam team as a senior member of the People Solutions Fabrication Team in our Forrestfield office
You will be providing Technical, Planning and Operational support to both internal and external customers
Your responsibilities will include, however not be limited to:
- Monitor staff availability and engage with clients to fill roster gaps
- Monitor employee numbers and liaise with manager for recruitment requirements
- Supply clients with Fabrication Services estimates and planning schedules on request within a 24hr time period from request receival inclusive of labour hire & Field Services labour supply
- Compile job specific SOW’s in support of Fabrication Services requests
- Complete Pre/Post inspection reports as per Fabrication Services individual project requirements
- Deliver job-specific work instructions to the Mobilisation Coordinator before job initiation
- Plan and schedule work for Fabrication Field Services and long-Term placements
- Ensure all fabrication employees are correctly entered into the company rostering system
- Ensure that all jobs are updated daily in company accounting system and reconciled within 5 working days of completion
- Follow up on all outstanding PO’s with clients for job manager allocated items
- Ensure Fabrication Services vehicle, Electrical, Lifting Equipment & Asset register are up to date
- Ensure all Assets are maintained with OEM recommendations for servicing requirements
- Visit the Pilbara on a bi-monthly basis to engage with customer Planners & Supervisors
- Actively seek opportunities for the business in areas of long-term labour placement, field services or project work through client contact
To be successful in the role you will hold the below experience, skills and qualifications:
- Certificate III Front Line Management or equivalent
- Certificate III Heavy Engineering
- Skills in developing project planning schedules
- General administration skills
- Efficient time management skills
- Extensive knowledge & ability to project estimate Fabrication times and consumable volumes
- Extensive knowledge in Heavy Earthmoving Equipment Fabrication repair procedures and best practice
- Experience in Mobile Equipment shutdown, rebuild & general maintenance planning & scheduling
Our vision is to be on every mine in the world. To get there we need Superstars like you.
We encourage applications from people who believe they have what it takes, no matter what age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or perspective.
If you have what it takes and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume, trade and licences to email@example.com or click APPLY NOW.
Apply For Job