11th September, 2020
WE’RE BUILDING A TEAM OF THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS.
PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BUILD AND CREATE THINGS, WHO SEE A CHALLENGE AND WANT TO TAKE IT ON, AND WHO HAVE KEEN SENSE OF HIGHER SERVICE.
IF YOU ARE THAT SUPERSTAR, SCHLAM WELCOMES YOU.
We are actively seeking an experienced Talent Sourcing Specialist to join a proactive, energetic team in our office located in Forrestfield on a Fixed Term 12 month contract. In this position your focus is to identify potential hires for Schlam. You will be sourcing candidates and creating pipelines, specialising across the mechanical and fabrication field
Job Responsibilities include:
- Working closely with Recruitment Manager to help identify talent, with a focus on talent within field of heavy mobile maintenance.
- Develop innovative, creative and proactive talent acquisition strategies
- Responsibility for being point of contact for candidates, delivering exceptional candidate care and ensuring that candidates are effectively pre-screened before inclusion into the recruitment process.
- Growing current candidate database
- Maintaining timely and accurate information on all candidate interactions in internal databases, this will include job adder
- Implementing sourcing strategy and sourcing qualified candidates for mechanical and fabrication positions within Schlam
- Maintaining contact with existing talent pool candidates to obtain and capture up to date market intelligence and briefing them on potential current and future opportunities.
- Development of candidate initiatives such as candidate newsletters, marketing campaigns, sourcing strategies etc.
- Advertising and shortlisting
- Qualifying candidates
- Compiling candidate summaries
To be successful in the role the following skills and qualifications are required
- Minimum 2 years in blue collar recruitment environment
- Experience recruiting across Mechanical and Fabrication fields
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate with people from a broad range of backgrounds
- Knowledge of heavy mining equipment and/or mining industry an advantage
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Must have proficient negotiation skills
- Work autonomously
- Efficient time management skills
- Competent report writing and presenting
- Computer literate: Microsoft Outlook, Job Adder, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, INX, M-Files
Our vision is to be on every mine in the world. To get there we need Superstars like you.
We encourage applications from people who believe they have what it takes, no matter what age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or perspective.
If you have what it takes and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume, trade and licences to email@example.com or click APPLY NOW.
*NO AGENCY CONTACTS PLEASE
Apply For Job