01st September, 2020
WE’RE BUILDING A TEAM OF THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS.
PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BUILD AND CREATE THINGS, WHO SEE A CHALLENGE AND WANT TO TAKE IT ON, AND WHO HAVE KEEN SENSE OF HIGHER SERVICE.
IF YOU ARE THAT SUPERSTAR, SCHLAM WELCOMES YOU.
We require 10 Boilermakers to join our team immediately, MUST have minimum 5 years post trade experience & strong mobile equipment repairs exposure
HOURLY RATES OF UP TO $60 ON OFFER FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
Qualifications, Tickets & Licences:
- Minimum 5 years post trade experience in heavy mobile equipment repairs
- WA Based
- Exposure to field service, onsite repair advantageous
- Ability to perform tasks safely within tight deadlines without compromising quality of work
- Exposure to working in/on remote areas, mine sites advantageous
- Well presented and customer focused
- Ability to complete a pre-employment weld test 3G & 4G to the standard of AS1554.5
- Australian Recognised Trade Qualification (Boilermaker / Welder)
- Current Australian MR / HR Drivers Licence a must
- High Risk work licence - WP,LF
- Current Working at Heights
Candidates demonstrating desired experience within a workshop based role, looking for a FIFO opportunity will be considered.
Our vision is to be on every mine in the world. To get there we need Superstars like you.
We encourage applications from people who believe they have what it takes, no matter what age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or perspective.
If you have what it takes and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume, trade and licences to email@example.com or click APPLY NOW.
Apply For Job