30th July, 2020
WE’RE BUILDING A TEAM OF THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS.
PEOPLE WHO WANT TO BUILD AND CREATE THINGS, WHO SEE A CHALLENGE AND WANT TO TAKE IT ON, AND WHO HAVE KEEN SENSE OF HIGHER SERVICE.
IF YOU ARE THAT SUPERSTAR, SCHLAM WELCOMES YOU.
We are actively seeking an experienced Project Support Administrator to join the team in Port Hedland. In this position you will provide administration support in order for Schlam Engineering to deliver a productive and efficient service for all clients
Job Responsibilities include:
- Coordination and Support to Project Manager & Project Supervisor in the coordination of business administration activities.
- Coordination of Meetings including preparation of agendas, minute taking, distribution of minutes and follow up on actions.
- Coordination and preparation of required reporting.
- Compilation and maintenance of registers, spread sheets and reports.
- Providing efficient and effective day to day administration support.
- Assist Project Supervisor with the purchasing of project specific components and services. Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Accurate entry of data into the EXO and INX software systems, including but not limited to; labour hours, materials and consumables, lead indicators, rosters, meeting minutes and actions.
- Adhering to the Quality Management System, by ensuring company compliance throughout all work activities.
- Adhering to the Safety Management System, by ensuring company and statutory compliance.
- Develop process and a culture that encourages improvements in the way work is done.
- The inwards receipting of goods, matching PR’s to PO’s and freight con notes.
- Workshop Inductions for all new starters.
- Taking all phone enquires and directing to the appropriate people.
- Stationary Orders.
- Vehicle register – updating as per pre starts that are handed in.
- Assisting Project Coordinator and or Manager when required.
- Assisting with the invoicing on a weekly basis; providing completion reports, obtaining approvals and sending for processing.
To be successful in the role the following skills and qualifications are required
- Certificate III in Business Administration or equivalent (desirable)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build strong working relationships with stakeholders and colleagues
- Generalist administration skills
- Efficient time management skills
- 2 Years’ experience within the mining, construction & or oil & gas sector preferred.
Our vision is to be on every mine in the world. To get there we need Superstars like you.
We encourage applications from people who believe they have what it takes, no matter what age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or perspective.
If you have what it takes and wish to apply for this role, please forward your resume, trade and licences to firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY NOW.
*NO AGENCY ENQUIRIES PLEASE
Apply For Job