23rd November, 2022
Who are we:
SAECOWilson is New Zealand’s leader in the distribution of Bearings, Power Transmission with a great supply of Engineering Consumables.
Motion New Zealand (C&T, HCD, SAECOWilson, and Seal Innovations) and Motion Asia Pacific Group, a global business with multinational operations and opportunities to learn from people in New Zealand, Australia, and more! We are looking for a high-performance Sales Representative experienced in solution selling, to be part of our great team at our Hornby Branch.
This is a pivotal role for the organisation, working with the Branch Manager to spearhead customer sales growth, retention, and relationships. Your responsibilities will include:
To be successful in this role you need to:
- Working closely with the Branch Manager to develop a strategic sales plan (call cycles and territory planning).
- Prospecting new business and building a strong pipeline.
- Actively seek new opportunities within existing business
- Account manage your portfolio and ensure that our customers are receiving premium service.
- Work closely with branch staff to ensure continuous customer service excellence and support.
- Generate new business relationships
- Call reporting on daily activity
- Follow up on submitted quotes
Why work for us?
- A sales background will be an advantage. If you don't have specific experience in our industry, we can train you in the products as long as you're prepared to put the work in.
- Good experience in solution-selling industrial products.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Demonstrate building a strong pipeline.
- Develop innovative ideas and strategies in sales planning and forecasting.
- The ability to identify and capture new business opportunities with existing customers.
- A hunter personality with a ‘can do attitude’, excited by developing business
- A clean driver's license is essential.
- Have a technical/ engineering background
SAECOWilson is part of Motion New Zealand (C&T, HCD, SAECOWilson, and Seal Innovations) and Motion Asia Pacific Group, a global business with multinational operations and opportunities to learn from people in New Zealand, Australia, and more!
We focus on continuous improvement and sustainable growth as our two main objectives. This is driven by our long-term investment in people, systems, processes, and new growth opportunities for our people. We offer career paths because our people are our biggest asset!
If you have any questions about the role and would like to discuss it, please feel free to contact Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, click “APPLY”
on this job advert.
Only applicants who are eligible to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role, you would need to be a Citizen, Resident or have a valid open work visa.
Apply For Job