22nd November, 2022
If you are an ambitious individual who has extensive experience with operations in the bearings, fluid power and industrial industry, we want you!
A hands-on role to show case your skills and abilities in sales, inventory, and operations with a leading industrial player in the market.
You will work with the Regional Business Manager to ensure that multiple businesses are operating at optimum efficiency and support the sales plan.
What your day looks like:
Who are you?
- Develop strong and effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Work closely with the National Operations Team to ensure that agreed processes and procedures reflect the business’ needs and are being carried out in an efficient manner
- Supervise and engage Branch Staff to ensure their continuous growth and development
- Ensure core branch processes relating to inventory management and weekly stocktakes in place
- Assist in monitoring and controlling costs on an ongoing basis to ensure performance against budget
- Proven experience as an Operations/Sales Support Supervisor in high volume and fast-paced environment is essential.
- Good knowledge of small parts within the bearings, power transmission, fluid power and industrial industry
- Understanding the market, the business, and customers to create competitive advantage
- Proven ability to build an extensive network in Western Australia or have an existing network
- High energy, passionate about collaboration with a professional outlook
- Ability to identify areas of improvements and make effective changes taking into consideration resources and constraints.
Motion Australia is a leader in the distribution of Bearings and Power Transmission. We operate across Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, and Singapore.
We are a Company who values relationships, therefore we need this role to always work to foster and maintain trusted relationships across all levels of our business and seek to support and add value to our store network, managers, and leaders.
With 1700 staff members in Australia, we focus on continuous improvement and sustainable growth as our two main objectives. This is driven by our long-term investment in people, systems, process, and new growth opportunities for our people.
So, if you are interested in joining our group don’t wait, apply now and let us help you empower
your career with us!
MOTION is an equal opportunity employer You must be either an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residency Visa to be eligible to apply for this position.
Apply For Job