22nd November, 2022
- Homebase is BSC Unanderra NSW
- Supportive culture to ensure your successful career with us
- Enjoy the thrill of meeting new people and execution of sales
- Learning and development opportunities for your career progression
If you are a high performing and enthusiastic hunter, we want you!
A great role
for an individual to show case your skills and abilities in sales with a leading industrial player in the market. You will have autonomy to manage and grow customer accounts for the Illawarra Region. To ensure your success
, we provide training, coaching, and mentoring. We also facilitate sales conferences to make sure all our hunters are up to date with the market. We promote a collaborative environment to ensure you get the best when it comes to networking and establishing your pipeline! What your day looks like:
Who are you:
- Work with the Branch Manager to develop a strategic sales plan.
- Prospect new business and build a strong pipeline.
- Hunt new opportunities within existing business by developing strong relationships with other Sales Representatives and Account Managers within the Motion Asia Pacific.
- Manage your portfolio and ensure that our customers are receiving premium service.
- Work closely with branch staff to ensure continuous customer service excellence.
- Good experience in solution selling industrial products, Bearings, Power Transmissions products and services.
- Strong negotiation, influencing, business planning and sales strategy skills.
- Demonstrated in building a strong pipeline.
- Develop innovative ideas and strategies in sales planning and forecasting.
- Ability to identify and capture new business opportunities within existing customers.
- High energy, passionate about collaboration with a professional outlook.
BSC is a locally owned and operated company within Motion Asia Pacific. We provide high quality Industrial & Engineering Products including, bearings, power transmission, fluid power fittings, seals, power tools and consumables to engineering, mining, transport, defence, manufacturers, civil infrastructure, and the trades, serviced by our 85 plus strategically located Branches around Australia.
With 1700 staff members in Australia, we focus on continuous improvement and sustainable growth as our two main objectives. This is driven by our long-term investment in people, systems, process, and new growth opportunities for our people.
So, if you are interested in joining our group don’t wait, apply now, and let us help you empower your career in motion with us.
You must be either an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residency Visa to be eligible to apply for this position.
Apply For Job
MOTION is an equal opportunity employer