21st November, 2022
- Supportive team environment to ensure your success
- Unique training opportunities working with highly skilled tradesman
- Opportunities for career progression within the company
This role is suited to a motivated individual with solid experience within the mechanical maintenance industry. What your day looks like:
Who are you:
- Mechanical maintenance in heavy industry. (ie BSL)
- Carry out mechanical inspections.
- General workshop duties as required.
- Well-developed fitting and machining skills.
- Have a sound mechanical aptitude and knowledge.
- Demonstrate a high degree of flexibility with job tasks.
- The ability to participate in ongoing training and be open to new ideas.
- Proven safety and quality focus & Perform assigned duties in a safe and responsible manner in accordance with Company's Health & Safety policies & procedures.
- A willingness to work as part of a team, and do whatever is required, to help achieve business targets.
- Experience operating manual lathes and welding equipment
CRAM is part of the Motion Asia Pacific & GPC family, internationally known across America, New Zealand, Singapore and Indonesia. As the Hydraulic and Pneumatic arm of the Cram Group, specialising in hydraulics, pneumatics, lubrication, hose and fittings and power transmissions. For more information on us, visit https://www.cramfluidpower.com.au/
As part of a group with 1700 staff members in Australia we focus on continuous improvement and sustainable growth as our two main objectives. This is driven by our long-term investment in people, systems, process, and new growth opportunities for our people.
So, if you are interested in joining our group don’t wait, apply now and let us help you empower
your career in motion with us!
MOTION is an equal opportunity employer You must be either an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residency Visa to be eligible to apply for this position.
Apply For Job