21st November, 2022
- Supportive team environment to ensure your success
- Unique training opportunities working with highly skilled tradesman
- Opportunities for career progression within the company
This role is suited to a motivated individual with solid experience within heavy structural industry.What your day looks like:
Who are you:
- Repairs and maintenance including welding activities
- Work on shutdowns and general maintenance
- Carry out repair work aligned to work schedules
- Ensure all work is carried out to company guideline
- Ability to carry out fabrication and structural site works
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate and full drivers licence required.
- Solid experience in a similar position - working in structural fabrication & welding.
- Flexibility to work overtime hours and weekends as required.
- The ability to multitask and priorities your workloads.
- Team player to support other areas when required.
- TIG, MIG and stick welding (preferred)
- Confined Space
CRAM is part of the Motion Asia Pacific & GPC family, internationally known across America, New Zealand, Singapore and Indonesia. As the Hydraulic and Pneumatic arm of the Cram Group, specialising in hydraulics, pneumatics, lubrication, hose and fittings and power transmissions. For more information on us, visit https://www.cramfluidpower.com.au/
As part of a group with 1700 staff members in Australia we focus on continuous improvement and sustainable growth as our two main objectives. This is driven by our long-term investment in people, systems, process, and new growth opportunities for our people.
So, if you are interested in joining our group don’t wait, apply now and let us help you empower
your career in motion with us!
MOTION is an equal opportunity employer You must be either an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residency Visa to be eligible to apply for this position.
Apply For Job