21st November, 2022
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Eagle Farm branch
- Opportunity for progression within the business
- Training provided in supportive team enviroment
Who are you?
- Operation of factory equipment once trained
- Issuing and completing Factory Work orders
- General warehouse duties as required
- Operate forklifts – loading and unloading when required
- Operation of hand held equipment once trained
- Factory floor experience in an engineering environment and forklift experience would be desirable but not essential
- Mechanical aptitude and a genuine interest within the industry
- Work autonomously within a team environment
- Computer literate at an intermediate level
- Ability to multitask and priorities your workloads
- Demonstrate a high degree of flexibility with job tasks
- Ability to participate in ongoing training and be open to new ideas
Seal Innovations is a locally owned and operated company within Motion Asia Pacific. We provide high quality hardware and services including, rotating equipment repair, gaskets, packings, hydraulic, pneumatic, rotary, and mechanical seals to engineering, mining, earthmoving, defence, oil and gas, chemical manufacturers, and the trades, serviced by our 12 strategically located Branches around Australia and New Zealand.
With 1700 staff members in Australia, we focus on continuous improvement and sustainable growth as our two main objectives. This is driven by our long-term investment in people, systems, process, and new growth opportunities for our people.
So, if you are interested in joining our group don’t wait, apply now, and let us help you empower
your career in motion with us. MOTION is an equal opportunity employer
You must be either an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residency Visa to be eligible to apply for this position.
Apply For Job