21st November, 2022
Hours: 8:00AM – 4:00PM or 9:00AM – 5:00PM, Monday to Friday
Uniforms supplied by us & Opportunity for career growth
Opportunity to earn extra with our Branch Incentive Scheme A great opportunity
for a Storeperson to join a fast-paced team, focusing on delivering excellence to our customers on an operational level. As part of your role,
you will be responsible for processing orders by confirming order slips, pick, pack and preparing orders for dispatch. You will also attend other general warehousing duties as required including operating a forklift to load, unload and replenish stock. Forklift licence
would be great to have but if you are the right candidate that doesn’t come with one, we would be happy to provide professional training to qualify for a licence as a way of providing you new skills and growth! What career opportunities you can look forward to?
This a starting point to enter our business and learn our different products and services. Upon being successful in this role you can choose many career paths within the business whether it is in sales or an operational role. Who are you?
- Warehouse experience within a similar role, experience using a forklift would be desirable but not required as we can provide professional training.
- Willingness to work as part of a team, and do whatever is required, to help achieve business targets.
- Computer literate at an intermediate level
- Demonstrate a high degree of flexibility with job tasks.
- Ability to participate in ongoing training and be open to new ideas.
- Proven safety and quality focus & Perform assigned duties in a safe and responsible manner in accordance with Company's Health & Safety policies & procedures.
We provide high quality Industrial & Engineering Products and services including, bearings, power transmission, fluid power fittings, seals, power tools and consumables to engineering, mining, transport, defence, manufacturers, civil infrastructure, and the trades, serviced by our 85 plus strategically located Branches around Australia.
With 1700 staff members in Australia, we focus on continuous improvement and sustainable growth as our two main objectives. This is driven by our long-term investment in people, systems, process, and new growth opportunities for our people.
So, if you are interested in joining our group don’t wait, apply now, and let us help you empower
your career in motion with us.
You must be either an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residency Visa to be eligible to apply for this position.
Apply For Job
MOTION is an equal opportunity employer