21st November, 2022
We are looking for a passionate and motivated Internal Salesperson to join our successful New Plymouth Branch. As an Internal Salesperson, you will be able to create and maintain excellent relationships with our customers whilst striving for the best result every time. Duties and responsibilities:
Skills and Experience:
- Front counter customer service
- Answering and processing customer’s enquiries & orders via phone, email, and counter sales
- Warehouse duties- picking & packing customer orders, inwards goods, and local deliveries
- Develop customer relationships to ensure the Branch is the supplier of choice
- Assist in developing and implementing showroom promotional activity to drive counter sales
- Ensure at all times that the Shop shelves are tidy and re-stocked for sale
- Computer literacy and the ability to learn and use systems
- Good communication and writing skills.
- A team player with a can-do attitude.
- Great on the phone and have a helpful disposition and is able to keep calm in challenging situations.
- Solution-oriented when it comes to approaching problems - we love helping customers.
- Have a clean and minimum restricted driver's license
- Experience in a similar role, industrial, trade, or product knowledge is preferred but not essential.
SAECOWilson is part of Motion New Zealand (C&T, HCD, SAECOWilson, and Seal Innovations) and Motion Asia Pacific Group, a global business with multinational operations and opportunities to learn from people in New Zealand, Australia, and more! This is a great opportunity to learn about industrial distribution and engineering supplies in a positive, helpful, and inclusive team environment.
You will have access to the company bonus scheme, staff discounts, and incredible learning and development opportunities. Come and be a part of a stable organisation that can offer you the opportunity to grow and develop your career.
If you have any questions about the role and would like to discuss it, please feel free to contact Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, click “APPLY”
on this job advert.
Only applicants who are eligible to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role, you would need to be a Citizen, Resident or have a valid open work visa.
Apply For Job