18th November, 2022
If you have a natural eye for detail and fascinated about how things are put together, becoming a Fitter Apprentice might be for you!!!
The Best Part:
This is a great opportunity
- No Debt – you will leave your 4 years with a qualification, no debt and ready to earn big bucks
- Free uniform and PPE
- Get paid to learn!
- Career success planning in place
for someone who takes pride in their work and have a strong desire to become fully qualified in this field. You will be provided on the job training while completing your trades qualification will full support throughout your studies. The sky’s the limits when it comes to career growth
within our 1700 people organisation across 14 different brands across the country. As a trainee
you can look to move into different areas such as engineering services, sales and marketing or operations. What your days look like:
- Service and repair of hydraulic and pneumatic equipment for automotive, commercial, off highway and industrial applications.
- Maintenance and overhaul of mobile, fixed plant equipment and components.
- Quality results in agreed timeframes.
- Assemble and overhaul of undercarriage and final drive components.
- General workshop duties as required.
Cram is part of the Motion Australia business that operates throughout Australia, New Zealand, and South East Asia. Motion Australia offers employees excellent opportunities for personal and professional growth through training and recognition of performance.
With 1700 staff members in Australia we focus on continuous improvement and sustainable growth as our two main objectives. This is driven by our long-term investment in people, systems, process and new growth opportunities for our people.
So, if you are interested in joining our group don’t wait, apply now, and let us help you empower
your career in motion!
You must be either an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residency Visa to be eligible to apply for this position.
Apply For Job
MOTION is an equal opportunity employer