15th November, 2022
- High Volume fast paced environment
- International leader in Industrial manufacturing and reselling industry
- Diversified and fast-growing business to keep you interested
This is an introductory role for an efficient and ambitious person who will manage and maximise stock disposition at our branches. Effective collaboration and meticulousness are key qualities as accurate management of inventory is vital to our continued business success.
The successful candidate will preferably have admin experience to bring and share within our organisation. You will join our team based in Eagle Farm QLD and report to the State Inventory Manager. Key responsibilities:
What you need:
- Manage and support the daily inventory information provided to the branches
- Review and run stock replenishments at the agreed scheduled times
- Coordinate stocktakes with the Inventory team and branch Managers
- Create new part numbers and descriptions according to organisational requirements
- Liase with branches to correct inaccuracies to their stock profiles
- Review branch orders, transfers to update ERP accuracies
- Administration skills at an intermediate level
- Effective communication skills at all levels
- Ability to multi-task while remaining organised
- Computer literate at an Intermediate level with Excel
- Determination to problem solve and seek improvements
- Inventory management and industry knowledge a bonus but not vital!
Motion Asia Pacific is Australia’s leader in the distribution of Bearings and Power Transmission. We operate across Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, and Singapore.
We are a Company who values relationships, therefore we need this role to always work to foster and maintain trusted relationships across all levels of our business and seek to support and add value to our store network, managers, and leaders.
With 1700 staff members in Australia, we focus on continuous improvement and sustainable growth as our two main objectives. This is driven by our long-term investment in people, systems, process, and new growth opportunities for our people.
So, if you are interested in joining our group don’t wait, apply now and let us help you empower
your career with us!
MOTION is an equal opportunity employer You must be either an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residency Visa to be eligible to apply for this position.
Apply For Job