15th November, 2022
Hours: 8:30AM – 4:45PM, Monday to Friday
Uniforms supplied by us & Opportunity for career growth
A great opportunity for an experienced Storeperson to join a fast-paced team, focusing on delivering excellence to our customers on an operational level.
As part of your role, you will be responsible in processing orders by confirming order slips, pick, pack and preparing orders for dispatch. You will also attend other general warehousing duties as required including operating a forklift to load, unload and replenish stock.
What career opportunities you can look forward to?
This a great role to enter our business and learn our different products and services as a starting point. Upon being successful in this role you can choose many career paths within the business whether it is in sales or an operational role.
Who are you?
- Warehouse experience within a similar role.
- Willingness to work as part of a team, and do whatever is required, to help achieve business targets.
- Computer literate at an intermediate level
- Demonstrate a high degree of flexibility with job tasks.
- Ability to participate in ongoing training and be open to new ideas.
- Proven safety and quality focus & Perform assigned duties in a safe and responsible manner in accordance with Company's Health & Safety policies & procedures.
CBC is a locally operated company within Motion Asia Pacific. We provide high quality Industrial & Engineering Products and services including, bearings, power transmission, fluid power fittings, seals, power tools and consumables to engineering, mining, transport, defence, manufacturers, civil infrastructure, and the trades, serviced by our 85 plus strategically located Branches around Australia.
With 1700 staff members in Australia, we focus on continuous improvement and sustainable growth as our two main objectives. This is driven by our long-term investment in people, systems, process, and new growth opportunities for our people.
So, if you are interested in joining our group don’t wait, apply now, and let us help you empower
your career in motion with us. MOTION is an equal opportunity employer
You must be either an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residency Visa to be eligible to apply for this position.
Apply For Job