11th November, 2022
- Supportive team environment to ensure your success
- Unique training opportunities working with highly skilled tradesman
- Opportunities for career progression within the company
CRAM is a diverse hydraulics business with over 25 years of history in the Illawarra Region. CRAM is a premier hydraulic specialist with a nationwide footprint that is expanding with our role in the Motion Asia Pacific business group. The Role:
CRAM is seeking our 2023 apprenticeship placements with two (2) fitter and two (2) boilermaker apprenticeships on offer.
To be successful in this role you need:
- Full time permanent opportunity – January 2023 start
- Four (4) year apprenticeship placement with exposure to heavy industry
- Supporting major local industry
- Working with a diversified group of tradespeople, engineers, and salespeople
- Diversified business with career growth opportunities
- Learn from experienced professionals
- 38-hour week – 7am to 3:30pm each day with monthly RDO
- OT hours available as per business requirements
- On the job training provided for repair and testing equipment
Applications close Sunday 4th of December 2022
- Desire to learn and understand mechanical systems
- Enthusiastic attitude
- Valid driver’s license desirable
- Understanding the importance of accuracy and quality
- Clear communication skills
CRAM is part of the Motion Asia Pacific a business that operates throughout Australia, New Zealand, and Southeast Asia. Motion Asia Pacific offers employees excellent opportunities for personal and professional growth through training and recognition of performance.
With 1700 staff members in Australia, we focus on continuous improvement and sustainable growth as our two main objectives. This is driven by our long-term investment in people, systems, process, and new growth opportunities for our people.
So, if you are interested in joining our group don’t wait, apply now, and let us help you empower
your career in motion with us! MOTION is an equal opportunity employer You must be either an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residency Visa to be eligible to apply for this position.
Apply For Job