09th November, 2022
- Challenged within your role to keep you interested
- International leader in Industrial manufacturing and reselling industry
- Career success planning in place
- Work within a supportive team environment to ensure your success.
- Diversified business to keep you interested
Hardy Spicer a leading Australian aftermarket supplier of Hydraulic and Industrial Hose and Fittings, Driveshafts and Universal Joints, has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, self-motivated Workshop Fitter to join our team in Beresfield NSW.
As Workshop Fitter you will be reporting to the Branch Manager. Duties and responsibilities:
To be successful in this role you need:
- Build and reconditioning driveshafts for automotive, commercial, off highway and industrial applications.
- Machine of driveline components.
- Assemble, welding, and balancing of driveshafts.
- General workshop duties as required.
- Well-developed fitting and machining skills obtained in a workshop environment.
- Sound mechanical aptitude and knowledge.
- Experience operating manual lathes and welding equipment is essential.
- Demonstrate a high degree of flexibility with job tasks.
- Ability to participate in ongoing training and be open to new ideas.
- Proven safety and quality focus & Perform assigned duties in a safe and responsible manner in accordance with Company's Health & Safety policies & procedures.
- Willingness to work as part of a team, and do whatever is required, to help achieve business targets.
Hardy Spicer is part of the Motion Asia Pacific a business that operates throughout Australia, New Zealand, and South East Asia. Motion Asia Pacific offers employees excellent opportunities for personal and professional growth through training and recognition of performance.
With 1700 staff members in Australia, we focus on continuous improvement and sustainable growth as our two main objectives. This is driven by our long-term investment in people, systems, process, and new growth opportunities for our people.
So, if you are interested in joining our group don’t wait, apply now, and let us help you empower
your career in motion!
MOTION is an equal opportunity employer You must be either an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residency Visa to be eligible to apply for this position.
Apply For Job