09th November, 2022
About our company
- Challenged within your role to keep you interested
- Autonomous role with career success planning in place
- Work within a supportive team environment to ensure your success.
- Lead a team of 16
At Motion, we offer versatile, exciting opportunities. You will be part of a passionate and friendly team that will support you in your work endeavours. Duties and Responsibilities
Skills and experience
- Manage and coach branch staff and operations
- Lead profitability of the branch
- Responsible for all WHS&E and HR policy conformance
- Engage and develop the team
- Develop business and sales plans to deliver success
- Ensure implementation and continuity of best practice processes
- Collaborate with other Branch Managers to ensure continuous improvement
- Build relationships with key customers
- Quality control of goods in/out and maintain stock
- Sound knowledge of the Industrial market or Industrial consumables
- Experience working in and supervising a busy branch environment
- Demonstrated salesmanship and sales process knowledge
- Proven ability to build an extensive network in NSW or have an existing network
- Committed to engaging and working with the team to deliver success
- Excite the team and foster a winning culture
Advanced Industrial Products is one of the country’s largest national wholesalers of industrial hoses, valves, fittings, and associated products. With a comprehensive range of quality flow control products and a fast and reliable hose assembly service.
As part of a group with 1700 staff members in Australia we focus on continuous improvement and sustainable growth as our two main objectives. This is driven by our long-term investment in people, systems, process, and new growth opportunities for our people.
We support industries which include mining, industrial, engineering, agriculture, irrigation, plumbing, civil construction, dewatering, food processing, marine, automotive and OEM, the chances are you will find your hose, valve or fitting available ex stock. Advanced Industrial Products has a well-earned reputation as the “one stop shop” in flow control products and services.
So, if you are interested in joining our group don’t wait, apply now, and let us help you empower
your career in motion at Advanced Industrial Products!
MOTION is an equal opportunity employer You must be either an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residency Visa to be eligible to apply for this position.
Apply For Job