07th November, 2022
- Opportunity for a clear career pathway to management roles within the business
- Hands on role with senior level support to ensure your success
- Diversified and fast-growing business to keep you interested
- Travel nation-wide with emphasis on the major surface mining states (WA, QLD and NSW)
As an experienced Sales Engineer, we are looking for a person with practical communication skills to be able to build long standing and successful relationships with key clients to generate new business. You will adapt and develop solutions to your clients’ needs with clear and decisive communication, giving your client the confidence in our brand.
You will be expected to deliver value to our customers through high quality support and knowledgeable solutions. You will need to work diligently to identify opportunities in application and product engineering to improve equipment availability. To ensure your success,
we provide training, coaching, and mentoring. We also facilitate sales conferences to make sure all our hunters are up to date with the current market trends. We promote a collaborative environment to ensure you get the best when it comes to networking and establishing your pipeline!
Upon your success, Motion Australia is part of Genuine parts Group (GPC) where career growth and opportunities are unlimited nationally. Duties and Responsibilities:
Who are you:
- New business generation and develop existing client base to seek new sales opportunities
- Market research and analysis for new sales trends to keep us competitive in the market
- Identify, manage, and report on your sales pipeline
- Explore new segment-based product manufacturing suppliers and develop collaborative partnerships
- Assist, where required, with liaising, developing, and maintaining existing formal supply agreements, nominating new segment strategic suppliers
- Manage application assistance for the segment based product ranges and service offerings
- Operate in close cooperation with Motion Australia Product Managers, Contracts Management Team, Group Company Product and Segment Specialists (IS Hardy Spicer, Cram, SIL)
- Continue the expansion, scope and quality of Motion Australia HME products application data base.
- Tertiary Education Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Sound knowledge of Motion Australia products and the Industrial market we serve
- Product and technical knowledge of Mining and quarrying industries
- Strong negotiation, influencing, business planning and sales strategy skills
- Demonstrated high sales conversion capabilities
- Ability to identify and capture new business opportunities within existing customers
- Valid drivers license, willingness, and ability to travel to interstate
We provide high quality Industrial & Engineering Products including, bearings, power transmission, fluid power fittings, seals, power tools and consumables to engineering, mining, transport, defence, manufacturers, civil infrastructure, and the trades, serviced by our 85 plus strategically located Branches around Australia.
With 1700 staff members in Australia, we focus on continuous improvement and sustainable growth as our two main objectives. This is driven by our long-term investment in people, systems, process, and new growth opportunities for our people.
So, if you are interested in joining our group don’t wait, apply now, and let us help you empower
your career in motion with us!
MOTION is an equal opportunity employer You must be either an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residency Visa to be eligible to apply for this position.
Apply For Job