07th November, 2022
- Modern technology and equipment to assist with your success
- Work within a supportive & collaborative team environment
- Diversified business to keep things interesting
This is a front-line role; you will work with a team of experienced people to provide sales assistance and product support to ensure that we remain the supplier of choice with our high-profile clients.
Your day to day will be busy but enjoyable at the front counter in our showroom. Having previous sales experience and being customer centric will help you succeed in your role along with the support of your team and manager.
This is a full-time permanent opportunity for a person who is looking for professional growth opportunities with our wider group. Duties and Responsibilities:
Who are you?
- Provide customer service - counter sales and phone queries
- Process orders via phone and email
- Attend to general and sales enquiries including quotations
- Assist with picking and packing orders
- Mechanical aptitude with fastening and industrial product knowledge is advantageous!
- Good Customer service skills through proven work history
- Computer literate at an intermediate level, experience using Pronto will be an advantage
- Ability to multitask and priorities your workloads
Specfast is a locally owned and operated company within Motion Asia Pacific. We provide high quality hardware including, plastics, fastener & stainless-steel products, as well as industrial hardware, power tools and consumables to engineering, mining, transport, defence and manufacturers, civil infrastructure, and the trades, serviced by our 8 strategically located Branches around Australia.
As part of a group with 1700 staff members in Australia we focus on continuous improvement and sustainable growth as our two main objectives. This is driven by our long-term investment in people, systems, process, and new growth opportunities for our people.
So, if you are interested in joining our group don’t wait, apply now, and let us help you empower
your career in motion with us!
MOTION is an equal opportunity employer You must be either an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residency Visa to be eligible to apply for this position.
Apply For Job