07th November, 2022
You list attention to detail as one of your strong personality traits, you are analytical and would like to part of a team that creates and maintains data then this is the position for you.
As a crucial member of the team, you are responsible for the creation and accuracy of all local data and will assist in the creation and maintenance of pricing. You will provide support and assistance to our team across Australia.
To succeed in this role, you enjoy collaboration, have an open mindset, value respect and stive to deliver positive outcomes
Duties and Responsibilities:
Who are you:
- Ensure the delivery of positive outcomes and that our data and pricing modules are best practice
- Manage local data/ pricing creation and maintenance with a reasonable timeframe
- Create Pronto local data in an accurate and timely manner
- Provide visibility and escalation of product data/ pricing issues
- Develop relationships with Product and Regional Managers to ensure data and pricing methods are available, accurate and up to date
- Experience with the Pronto ERP is an advantage but not essential
- Data Analysis is an advantage, but not essential
- Computer literate at an Intermediate level with Excel
- Demonstrate Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills to identify and secure relevant information and identify key issues
- Good Customer service skills through proven work history
- Ability to multitask and prioritise your workloads
We provide high quality Industrial & Engineering Products including, bearings, power transmission, fluid power fittings, seals, power tools and consumables to engineering, mining, transport, defence, manufacturers, civil infrastructure, and the trades, serviced by our 85 plus strategically located Branches around Australia.
With 1700 staff members in Australia, we focus on continuous improvement and sustainable growth as our two main objectives. This is driven by our long-term investment in people, systems, process, and new growth opportunities for our people.
So, if you are interested in joining our group don’t wait, apply now, and let us help you empower
your career in motion with us!
MOTION is an equal opportunity employer You must be either an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residency Visa to be eligible to apply for this position.
Apply For Job