04th November, 2022
- Part of a US listed industry leader as a wholesaler and reseller.
- Supportive culture to ensure your successful career with us.
- Enjoy the thrill of meeting new people and execution of sales.
- Learning and development opportunities for your career progression.
This is a great role for a high performing and enthusiastic hunter! You will have the opportunity to show case your skills and abilities in sales with a leading industrial player in the market. You will have autonomy to run your own business within our business with the support of your Manager and from your peers within the branch to ensure we meet deliverables and your customer expectations.
As a high performer, we provide training, coaching, mentoring and facilitate sales conference to ensure your success within the business. We also promote a collaborative environment to ensure you get the best when it comes to networking to build your pipeline!
This is a pivotal role for the organisation, you will work with the Regional Business Manager, spearheading sales and account growth for Perth south metropolitan and surrounding Region. It is an exciting time for the business which will be attractive to a high achiever who is wanting to make their mark and play a key role in developing the brand. Your responsibilities will include:
To be successful in this role you need to:
- Work with the Regional Business Manager to develop a strategic sales plan.
- Prospect new business and build a strong pipeline.
- Hunt new opportunities within existing business by developing strong relationships with other Sales Representatives and Account Managers within the Motion Australia.
- Manage your portfolio and ensure that our customers are receiving premium service.
- Work closely with branch staff to ensure continuous customer service excellence.
- Good experience in solution selling Industrial Products
- Strong negotiation, influencing, business planning and sales strategy skills.
- Demonstrated in building a strong pipeline.
- Develop innovative ideas and strategies in sales planning and forecasting.
- Ability to identify and capture new business opportunities within existing customers.
- High energy, passionate about collaboration with a professional outlook
Motion Asia Pacific is Australia’s leader in the distribution of Bearings and Power Transmission. We operate across Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, and Singapore.
We are a Company who values relationships, therefore we need this role to always work to foster and maintain trusted relationships across all levels of our business and seek to support and add value to our store network, managers, and leaders.
With 1700 staff members in Australia, we focus on continuous improvement and sustainable growth as our two main objectives. This is driven by our long-term investment in people, systems, process, and new growth opportunities for our people.
So, if you are interested in joining our group don’t wait, apply now and let us help you empower
your career with us!
MOTION is an equal opportunity employer You must be either an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residency Visa to be eligible to apply for this position.
Apply For Job