01st November, 2022
- We provide all equipment necessary for your success
- Ideal for role for a junior who would like to have a career with longevity with potential to grow with the business.
To be considered for this role, general warehouse experience will be highly regarded but not essential as we are happy to train the candidate with the right attitude.
Day to day you will pick & pack orders, receive stock in and replenish branch stock. This is a fast-paced environment so a strong work ethic is a must. In return for your efforts, you will be provided with competitive industry remuneration, uniforms and modern technology to make your job easier.
As part of our Warehouse Team, you will be reporting to the Branch Manager. Duties and Responsibilities:
Who are you?
- Process orders – confirming order slips, pick and pack
- General warehouse duties as required
- Attend to receiving and despatching of stock
- Operate forklifts – loading and unloading when required
- Manual handling
- Proven warehouse experience within a similar role, experience using a forklift would be desirable but not essential.
- Mechanical aptitude and a genuine interest within the industry
- Computer literate at an intermediate level
- Ability to multitask and priorities your workloads.
- Demonstrate a high degree of flexibility with job tasks.
- Ability to participate in ongoing training and be open to new ideas.
- Proven safety and quality focus
- Willingness to work as part of a team, and do whatever is required, to help achieve business targets.
Walterscheid Australia was established in 1983 with local staff providing high-level technical advice on the best application of Walterscheid systems to suit Australia’s harsh conditions. The team prides itself on outstanding customer service and, to further meet the needs of local businesses, holds an extensive range supported by its Australian manufacturing capability.
The Walterscheid brand is recognised as a world leader in agricultural driveline and attachment systems. It is also known for quality standards and effective integration with agricultural machinery.
As part of a group with 1700 staff members in Australia we focus on continuous improvement and sustainable growth as our two main objectives. This is driven by our long-term investment in people, systems, process, and new growth opportunities for our people.
So, if you are interested in joining our group don’t wait, apply now, and let us help you empower
your career in motion with us! MOTION is an equal opportunity employer
You must be either an Australian Citizen or a holder of an Australian Permanent Residency Visa to be eligible to apply for this position.
Apply For Job