26th July, 2022
About the company
Our client has been a market-leading manufacturer of innovative, high-quality door systems used worldwide with branches around New Zealand, Australia, and the United States, with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities. Their product range has evolved further and they're looking to expand. A forward thinking company that works as a friendly team and enjoys working towards a common goal, together.
The purpose of the role
As their Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and managing digital marketing strategies and campaigns.
We are looking for a creative, analytical, and experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team! As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for all digital marketing campaigns, including generating leads, conducting market research, and actively engaging with the business to optimize the performance of our digital strategies. This is a great team looking for someone that enjoys working within a team. Passion and attitude are just as crucial as measurables. Your duties will be
Personal Attributes & Qualifications
- Strategically develop and implement an annual digital marketing strategy across all platforms, paid & organic, with monthly reporting
- Implement and optimise inbound lead generation strategies across all platforms
- Organic Content optimisation / SFO, Website & CRM management
- Strategise, implement and oversee the content creation and maintenance of social media content
- Tracking digital marketing performance and undertaking reviews often to ensure strategic growth and performance
- Please note the JD will be sent to shortlisted candidates for full key responsibilities
What you'll receive for your work ethic
- 3+ years Minimum proven track record of success in B2B digital-focused marketing roles, covering multi-channel, operational planning, and tactical execution. Campaign measurables in your CV is a must.
- 2+ years of in-depth, hands-on experience using a content management system and marketing CRM / automation platform (experience working with Sugar will be highly regarded)
- Experience delivering results in SEO, Paid Search, Display, EDM, and social media campaign management in driving traffic and improve conversations.
- Construction or similar experience would be a plus
- Territory qualification or minimum 5+ years of work experience
In return for your strong work ethic, you will be rewarded with a solid team-based culture, squarely focused on drive, energy, passion, and commitment to your teammates & clients
How to Apply
- Full-time role based in Mt Wellington with on-site Parking. 8:30 am – 5:00 pm Monday to Friday.
- Career development, growth, and opportunities within a large organisation across NZ, Australia & LA (when roles arise)
- Competitive remuneration package, laptop, phone and numerous benefits that come with a large organisation
- A friendly team that enjoy working together towards a common goal
In the first instance, please click ‘Apply Now’ via this advert. Due to sheer volume, only successful applicants will be contacted within 72 hours of your submission. For any queries, please contact Ashlee Kellett via email email@example.com
To apply for this vacancy, you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa and be within the country at the time of applying.
Apply For Job